Titan Fiesta Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titan Fiesta Online

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome/ Introduction Katz TITAN FIESTA WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! TITAN FIESTA IS MOVING!!!!!!!

Welcome/ Introduction

Go down 
+5
[CL] Arena
[Admin] WeaponX
[GM] Congie
[GM] FactorX
[GM] PinkCottonCandy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM] PinkCottonCandy
Administrator
Administrator
[GM] PinkCottonCandy

Welcome/ Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Welcome to Titan Fiesta, my name is [GM] PinkCottonCandy. I am one of the GM's on this server.I am here to help you if you have any problems on this game. Our goal here is to make sure that everyone has the best experience. Our staff members are friendly, respectful, and very fair. We work hard to make sure that each and every one of you have a wonderful time. Our goal is to make this server #1. We here on Titan are like a big family and we want you to be part of that family. So from me to you, WELCOME. I hope you all will enjoy your time here playing Titan.

Last edited by [GM] PinkCottonCandy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM] FactorX
Administrator
Administrator
[GM] FactorX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi, I am [GM] FactorX. I am a GameMaster and a website Admin, if you need any help with anything please feel free to contact me or any other staff members for assistance. Please have a great time here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusion-spot.com
[GM] Congie
Administrator
Administrator
[GM] Congie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:58 am

Hello I am Congie A.K.A The Demon I am 28 years old gaming is one of my hobbies. I am also a GM here to help any of you with any problems that I can. I hope your time here with us on Titan will be a good one. PM me with any questions you have about the server. An your probably wondering why I am also known as the demon well I will have other characters in the game other then the GM you'll just have to find out when you challenge me. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ON TITAN..... and thank you for choosing our server
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000003576099
[Admin] WeaponX
Administrator
Administrator
[Admin] WeaponX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Ty and welcome to our little band of Fiestaholics, all of us here at TitanFiesta welcome you and hope to see you in our forums, my name is david. The DEV and I are working around the clock to get the server up and running we will try and have it up before the 25th and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but in the meantime please post in our forums as this is only a temporary delay...........once again sorry for the inconvenience

ty [Admin] WeaponX
Back to top Go down
[CL] Arena
Assistant
Assistant
[CL] Arena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Hello,my name is Arena i am 23 from the USA,I am one of the CL,have been a gamer for 6 years now,I have played other private severs and OS if you have any questions just let me know I would love to help.Very HappyWelcome/ Introduction Siggy_11

Last edited by [CL] Arena on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000013969500&aid=621
[CL] Hershey
Assistant
Assistant
[CL] Hershey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:47 am

Well, I'm Hershey. I'm one of your friendly CLs. :3 I've been gaming for 4 years this May, and… since I'm on my iPod I'm to lazy to type much. So I'll add more later if I feel like it. But, remember to not be scared to talk to me. Ciao~. \(^o^)/ <。<】

[CL]Hershey~
Back to top Go down
[GM] PinkCottonCandy
Administrator
Administrator
[GM] PinkCottonCandy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:55 am

Hi guys and girls. I am [GM] PinkCottonCandy. I have been playing games for about 4 years. I am also FactorX's wife in real life. I enjoy helping you guys out with any problems... so pm me if you need anything . lol! and remember to have lots of fun.... What a Face

Last edited by [GM] PinkCottonCandy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[CSR] Kyo
Moderators
Moderators
[CSR] Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:09 am

Hai. I am [CSR]Kyo I have been playing Fiesta for a number of years now. I am 19 years old. Anyways I hate writing about myself so... Approach me in-game when its out Very Happy.

Last edited by [CSR] Kyo on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malk
Rookie
Rookie
Malk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Hi i'm Malk.
I have been playing Fiesta since October 2007 where the leveling was to hard for my liking.
I have been a gamer ever since i was a child; watching my dad playing assorted Star Wars games from back in the day. I remember playing old time strategy games scene i was little.
Such as TA:Kingdoms; I still play and love this game to this very day. The only difference now is that I added mods to the game and I never lose to the AI...
I am a big MMO fan i have played such games as Wow (World of Warcraft, I caped at 80 got bord and quit), Dragon Nest (CN version), Fiesta, I have tried Runes of Magic ( it turned off my computer randomly so i quit), I have also played Maple Story and even was a GM on a Maple Story private server. Theres a ton more i have tried that i don't even remember the names of.

I also know almost everything on Fiesta from every class on the game to the workings of the game in and out.

Well thats my super long intro.... See you In the game. ~
Back to top Go down
[Dev] XELT
Founder
Founder
[Dev] XELT

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Hey everybody.... I am [Dev] Ghost a.k.a Stefan..... I am an ex-military special forces sniper....I am also a computer engineer and licensed Microsoft Operating System Designer and Operator. I love playing games and have been for 15 years. I am 26 years old and been married once but now i am engaged to [CFO] Jemo...whenever she logs on. I am the CEO/ Founder of Titan Fiesta...and the Katz Network and Web Kreations, Inc. Katz Network includes but is not limited to 43,789 websites and Web Kreations, Inc. is a website designing company located in Cleveland, Ohio and in New York. I have daughter and I am 100% Indian. Any Other things anyone would like to know about me please feel free to ask....
Back to top Go down
Malk
Rookie
Rookie
Malk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Wow, very nice. Whats it like as a sniper if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
[Dev] XELT
Founder
Founder
[Dev] XELT

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Malk wrote:
Wow, very nice. Whats it like as a sniper if you don't mind me asking?

Hard but duty is duty
Back to top Go down
Malk
Rookie
Rookie
Malk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:08 pm

I bet. So how did you get your Microsoft Licence? I want to be a computer programmer later on so, I am grasping as much knowledge as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome/ Introduction   Welcome/ Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome/ Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan Fiesta Online :: Titan Fiesta :: Welcome-
Jump to: