Titan Fiesta Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titan Fiesta Online

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) Katz TITAN FIESTA WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! TITAN FIESTA IS MOVING!!!!!!!

Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM] FactorX
Administrator
Administrator
[GM] FactorX

Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) Empty
PostSubject: Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's)   Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:41 am

[Dev] Ghost (Web Chat Moderator)

[Admin] WeaponX
Hey there, the name is david but you guys can call me like my title says
i'm the second in command and close friends with the [DEV] we work together in real life and both of us consider ourselves to be lucky, i'm not that great but i consider my self a happy person and i think that's cool but enough about me, and yes i didn't describe a single thing about my self but that is me ty [Admin] WeaponX
Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) Newsiggy

[GM] Congie(Web Chat Moderator)

Hello I am Congie A.K.A The Demon I am 28 years old gaming is one of my hobbies. I am also a GM here to help any of you with any problems that I can. I hope your time here with us on Titan will be a good one. PM me with any questions you have about the server. An your probably wondering why I am also known as the demon well I will have other characters in the game other then the GM you'll just have to find out when you challenge me. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ON TITAN..... AND THANK YOU

[GM] FactorX (Web Chat Moderator)

Hi I am FactorX, I am 24 years old and a hardcore Gamer. If you have any problems please feel free to contact me. I hope you enjoy your time here at Titan Fiesta. Very Happy

[CSR] PinkCottonCandy (Web Chat Moderator)

[CL] ZorrLost
Harro my name is Zorrlost and I like Mudkips.

My life is pretty average lol this is basically my schedule

1. Wake up
2. Go to school
3. Survive
4. Eat
5. Games
6. Sleep

and there everyday goes by like that.

I can be either funny and crazy or serious and mean so please dont get me mad.

Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) Mudkip10Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) Mudkip11

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) I_icon_profile
[CL] Hershey
Hi ~ I'm Hershey, :3 and I'm one of your half friendly CL's, o= I like to sing, and make fun of people, (Mainly my sister, and e.e; Maybe Congie) :3 My staff hours are: When I wake to when I go to sleep. [lolz] Which might be different each day, xD once game is out, I might not even sleep. Anyways, If you need anything at all feel feel to contact me at anything, and I'll be happy to answer. :3

[CL] Arena
Hello my name is Nicole,I am 23 from the USA,I am also a mom,I am one of the CLs,if you have any questions just PM me.^^

Web Chat Moderators are the Staff Member's that you need to get in contact with in case you are having issues with another member in the online chat box. If you are having any issues in-game and need to contact a Staff Member please feel free to use the PM function with your issue, If you are trying to report another player please include: 1: Reason For Reporting. 2: Video or Screen Shots of the Violation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusion-spot.com
[GM] PinkCottonCandy
Administrator
Administrator
[GM] PinkCottonCandy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's)   Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Hi I am [GM] PinkCottonCandy, I am 33 years old. Been a gamer for almost 4 years. If you need pm me.
Back to top Go down
[GM] Congie
Administrator
Administrator
[GM] Congie

PostSubject: Re: Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's)   Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 pm

lol well cotton this is straight to the point huh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000003576099
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's)   Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titan Fiesta Staff List (Admin's/GM's/CSR's/CL's)
Page 1 of 1